Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today Is What Day?

This week I've confused my days. And it hasn't played out so well. I missed my shift yesterday. But thankfully my manager was understanding. It was a simple mistake on my part. 

This morning was a blaze of blue. It was absolutely gorgeous! But the best part about today is that I've been with Him for more of it than most days. While working I noticed that I forgot Him as soon as I allowed myself to become frustrated and when I started to talk badly about others. From there it was going downhill. I'm sorry. I failed. Thank you God for forgiving me and drawing me near again. Thank you for your presence and without you I can only fail. Lord I need you. The day is still not yet finished. May it end as beautifully as it began, with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment