Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Right Now it Just Hurts

Ever have your world come crashing down around you and you can only stand there. Running away doesn't help because you can't escape you. And fighting it doesn't help, because what are you fighting against? And fighting won't stop things from falling apart. That's been the summary of my life the last month. All I can do is trust in God. He hasn't and won't abandon me, even though it feels like He's far away, He isn't. He is near and I have to hold on to that. I would rather not say what happened, just know that the worse things that you face, someone else HAS faced before and survived, and NOT JUST survived but came through it all better and stronger and sweeter. And if that doesn't give you some comfort, hold on to the fact that God is near and talk to Him, give Him your sorrows.

Oh, how I wish things would have ended differently for this chapter of my life. Yet, I must trust that God is in control even though it is gut twistingly difficult. Because He IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment