Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Better Thought

"I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful." -Marilyn Monroe

My own views: 
"I don't care about money. I just want to be happy: to love God, to love others and to be loved."

And that pretty much sums it up. Why? Because that is what it all comes down to. If I do the first two the third cannot help but be there too. It is hard not to love someone who loves you. Just saying.

Cool fact: if we all were doing just that- loving God and others, we wouldn't have jobs or really work- because we'd want to serve each other and do what is best and needed for one another. We'd be able to come together to solve problems, to meet the needs of societies, people, cultures, and of the individual. We'd be driven to give of ourselves because we are designed to give of ourselves, we are not our own, and God's love can't be contained very well at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment